<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 30, 2007

I AM A HAPPY HAPPY GIRL. *smiles with contentment*








do you believe in telepathy?? i did, do, and always will. YAY! hopefully what Jia Ru said is true. and hopefully what Wei Jian said is wrong.





and i dont understand why ppl always seem so shocked when i say i'm in soccer! firstly, i'm not in soccer, i'm trying out for soccer. it's not a big deal!!!!






i'm really not looking forward to tomorrow. seems like there's an omen looming around somewhere...... :x at least let 0731 win ONE game? :)











i dont know what to blog abt. so i shall post some photos of the recovering Strudel and the camera strap!

Strudel spies the camera strap dangling right before his eyes!with his quick reflexes, he makes a grab for a nice nip of the camera strap!

success! :D

hahaa. Strudel is so so cute. but he's getting rather lazy. he sleeps the whole day and only walks to the kitchen when he hears his dinner being prepared, and plays around for a bit after dinner then goes back to sleep again.

come to think of it, Cadbury does the same too. and so does Garfield! do all cats behave the same way????? hm.

I think I could like you

But I keep holding back

Cause I can't seem to tell

If you're fiction or fact

Show me you can laugh

Show me you can cry

Show me who you really are

Deep down inside...

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
5:30 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you